How to run observation manually
This text describes how to disable the selector and to manually control which target is to be observed.
- run rts2-mon
- Choose the SEL entry (selector) in the left-hand pane (Up/Down keys)
- Switch to the right-hand pane (Tab to switch panes)
- Select the selector_enabled entry (Up/Down keys)
- Choose false from the options (Enter to show options, Up/Down to select, Enter to confirm)
- Return to the device list (Tab key, twice)
- Choose the EXEC - executor component
- Now it is possible to either:
- Queue the next target using next <target_id> command, e.g to queue target 1001, write next 1001 and hit enter. The relevant field in the right-hand pane should change to reflect this.
- Schedule an immediate observation by writing now <target_id>.
- At the end of manual observation, do not forget to switch the system back to autonomous mode.
howto/running_observation_manually.txt · Last modified: 2012/02/08 00:00 (external edit)